Since we were 15 My mate and me have been planning to road trip america! well now we're 22 and finally doing it. we have a plan and the money but haven't booked yet. the plan is:
- fly to san francisco and rent a car
- drive down west costline to LA
- i have a friend in LA who we can stay with there.
- then off to vegas for a couple of days.
- then back to san fran up route 5.
- we plan to get in some skiing if we have money left after vegas.
As you can see, its a very loose plan and not packed out as we tend to just drive where-ever we fancy and take it easy, but i was wondering if there were a few must see's along this route in the 2 weeks? or if anyone see's a problem with the plan?
We're 22, & we wanted to come out mid-march, in time for spring break, wondering is theres any good events about at this time? concerts/festivals and the like?
Thanks in advance for any advice!