My friends and I are planning a mini east coast roadtrip from Boston to Virginia the week before our undergrad graduation late May.
We have 5 days and have a loose plan:
1: Boston-> Baltimore
2: Baltimore-> DC during the day-> get to VA Beach
3. Day at VA : VA Beach, possibly Richmond
4. VA-> drive through Delaware -> end in NJ
5. NJ-> Atlantic City-> drive back to Boston
My questions are:
1. Is it possible to make this trip in the amt of time given?
2. Is VA Beach the best beach to stay at along this route?
3. Does anyone have any car rental suggestions?-- we may be taking a bus from Boston to Baltimore since we don't plan on making any stops between these two locations and borrowing a car in Baltimore
4. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to stop at?