Suggested Tips to Lower Your Auto Insurance Costs
1. Prices vary from company to company, so it pays to shop around. Get at least three price quotes.
2. You buy insurance to protect you financially and provide peace of mind. It's important to pick a company that is financially stable.
3. Don't shop price alone. Ask friends and relatives for their recommendations. Contact your state insurance department to find out whether they provide information on consumer complaints by company.
4. Before you buy a new or used car, check into insurance costs. Car insurance premiums are based in part on the car’s sticker price, the cost to repair it, its overall safety record, and the likelihood of theft.
5. Establishing a solid credit history can cut your insurance costs. Insurers are increasingly using credit information to price auto insurance policies. To protect your credit standing, pay your bills on time, don't obtain more credit than you need and keep your credit balances as low as possible.
6. Companies offer discounts to policyholders who have not had any accidents or moving violations for a number of years. You may also get a discount if you take a defensive driving course. If there is a young driver on the policy who is a good student, has taken a drivers education course or is at a college out of the area without a car, you may also qualify for a lower rate
check insurance companies prices today see http://www.insurancepaylite.com
babyboomers| Search Wiz