I am planning our first family fly drive in USA and have a draft itinery as follows:
Arrive Los Angeles (3 nights) --> drive to Sequoia NP (Three Rivers) (2 nights) --> Death Valley (Furnace Creek) (2 nights) --> Las Vegas (3 nights) -->Los Angeles (1 night) before flying back to UK.
1. Is this perfectly feasible?
2. Recommendations for any sights at any location please?
3. Recommendations for accomodation at any of the above routes, or alternates if I have errored in any way
4. Recommendations for car rental, both company and make of vehicle
5. Can I drive from Three Rivers to Furnace Park directly?
Any comments greatly received and your time is much appreciated.