Default Road trip to Savannah, Georgia

Hi, my friends and i are considering taking a roadtrip to Savannah, Georgia this summer. We would be taking it sometime between June and July after we graduate from highschool. We have never planned a roadtrip and are looking for some suggestions on where to go, what to do, and where to stay. If anyone has any ideas that would help us, please tell us. Also, if anyone has any ideas about other cool places to go that are not Savannah feel free to suggest them. Thanks!

RoadTripper Brad Guest

Default What's your thing?

Greetings, and welcome to the Forum!

To best help you with your problem, we need to know a little bit more about what interests you? Are you looking for 'nightlife', or are you a sight-seeing guru? A phrase that has become popular amongs the Mods is "what I may find riviting you may find a complete bore".

Let us know... what's your thing? We'll then be able to pull some spots and ideas together!

-Brad

Default The First Step

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America forum.

There are any number of great destinations as close to Lancaster as Savannah, including North Carolina's Outer Banks, most of the Appalachian Mountains, the Ohio Valley, the eastern Great Lakes, New England and Québec. So, I guess the question is: Why did you choose Savannah? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think you and your friends need to sit down and decide what it is you really want out of this trip. Why do you want to make it and what do you want to see and experience (in a general way). Then go over a map and just think about all the various places you could go, and see if there's some direction that allows all of you a chance to get out of the trip what you want. Once you've got a goal and purpose, you'll be surprised how things start to fall into place. And how much more help people can be when they know what you want.

AZBuck