Dear all experts,
I could really use some inspiration. We are a family of 5 (Mother, Father, Mother inlaw, son (13 Years) daugther (24 Years). We are thinking of taking a roadtrip coast to coast for 4 weeks next summer.
We have some cities / places that are must see, but besides that we are open for ideas.
Of cities / places that are must see are:
- Washington D.C.
- New York
- Niagara Falls
- New Orleans
- Las Vegas
- San Francisco
- Highway 1 (south)
- Los Angeles
We are thinking of starting in Washington D.C. and end in L.A. Now my questions are.
- Are we to ambitious?
- Which route should we take?
- What else to see on the way?
- Which car should we rent?
- Where should we rent it?
- Where are the best indoor outlets on our tour (both in the beginning and the end)
- Ideas of cheap hotels / motels on the route?
Hope you can help me. Thank you very much.