In 2012 we did a roadtrip from LA-Monument valley-LV-SF-LA in four weeks.
I really loved it, and i'm thinking about another roadtrip for 2014.
Now i want to see The Rocky Mountain NP, Arches,Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier and Portland and Seattle.
I've made a route in Google Maps which looks reasonable.
See the screenshot.
- I want to begin in Denver
- The first few stops are quite 'close'
- After Yellowstone it is a long drive to Glacier
- After Glacier it is a long drive to Portland
- If possible i want to go to Mount Rushmore
Anyone has some tips? What can we do between Yellowstone and Glacier?
And what can we do between Glacier and Portland?
And what is a good place to relax for a few days?
(The yellow line is the route from 2012)