Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default "For the Glory!"

The next nearly-official RoadTrip Rendezvous will occur around the Memorial Day weekend in 2006. RoadTrip America turns 10 years old on February 14, 2006 and we will be in Arcata, California preparing to participate in the 38th running of the Arcata to Ferndale World Championship -- Kinetic Sculpture Race.

Mark
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 03-08-2006 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Updated information

Wow! That sounds like great fun. Count me in.

But I better get to the gym more regularly between now and then so I don't slow you all down.

3. Default Hard to say...

But if at all possible, I will be there! Bob

Sounds like fun, but I have a different race that I go to every Memorial Day weekend, so I won't be there.

Default Désolé

Je serai dans les sud de la France.

AZBuck

Québec, Montreal, Arizona, California, France

Je serai dans le sud de la France.
    Oh! Excusez-moi monsieur! Ainsi vous nous ferez faux bond pour aller visiter le pays de Marcel Pagnol? Buvez du bon rouge à ma santé et goûtez à leur succulente bartavelle pour moi!:-)

Exact dates and events to be determined, but festivities will occur throughout the period of May 24th to May 29th, 2006.We are looking for race participants
    If I can manage to do it, I'd be glad to join you all!

Gen

Default That is in your backyard....

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck C
    Sounds like fun, but I have a different race that I go to every Memorial Day weekend, so I won't be there.
    Chuck, That little ole event is in your backyard -- wouldn't you like to drive a couple thousand miles instead....(?)

Mark

8. Default Yeah!

Besides, all those Indy guys (and girl) do is go fast and turn left. BORING!

(Just joking, I'd love to see a race at the Brickyard myself.)

Default I wonder if Chuck would mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator Bob
    (Just joking, I'd love to see a race at the Brickyard myself.)
    I would too. I wonder if Chuck would mind about 100 folks parked in his driveway and mooching from his refrigerator one year....? According the RTA calendar his birthday is May 26th and we would be happy to bring a B-cake....

Mark

RoadTripper Brad Guest

I know I should have taken French in High School... Yar. Off to find a internet translator!

If at all possible... I wouldn't mind going to N. Cali. for a few days and actually meet some of "mi Amigios de Camino."