glitchcb Guest

Default Los Angeles to D.C.

Ok so I finally graduated from college (chico state univ) and got a job in Virginia near D.C. I start work on July 5th and so i would like to leave to head out there on about June 16th or so..... expecting about a week trip. Got a nice 97 4runner with good sound system and manually wired iPod. =) i love music. Would like some company on the drive and someone to explore albuquerque, st louis, indianapolis, or maybe memphis and nashville instead.... anyone adventurous? Email me to trade pics and ideas, I need some company and will pay for the rooms along the way and a plane flight from D.C. back home if need be!

Doug

glitchcb@hotmail.com

Default Congratulations on both

Quote Originally Posted by glitchcb
    Ok so I finally graduated from college (chico state univ) and got a job in Virginia near D.C. ...I need some company and will pay for the rooms along the way and a plane flight from D.C. back home if need be!
    Sounds like a really good offer -- are you aware that there was a recent post from another Chico grad looking for a traveling companion?

RoadTripper Brad Guest

Default If I only had...

If I only had enough PTO (Paid Time Off), I would definately considder it. But, alas... a flight up to 'Appletown' (Wenatchee, Washington) for a week, and moving, etc. have drained what I have saved up so far.
    It's a great offer- I doubt you'll have too much trouble getting a traveling companion.
    -Brad M.

glitchcb Guest

Default Still lookin

thanks guys, but still lookin for a fellow traveler! i think everyone is probably pretty busy about this time, but we'll see.... still got a few days.....

doug