Damon Guest

Default New York - San Franciso!

Hi,

Next year will be my 30th birthday so am thinking (with a few friends) of doing a road trip from New York to San Francisco. WIll be going sometime @ the end of March and hope to take at least two weeks out to do the trip. Wouldn't mind catching Colorado Rockies or Salt Lake City along the way.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Damon

Default Two Weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Next year will be my 30th birthday so am thinking (with a few friends) of doing a road trip from New York to San Francisco. WIll be going sometime @ the end of March and hope to take at least two weeks out to do the trip. Wouldn't mind catching Colorado Rockies or Salt Lake City along the way
    A cross country is a great way to celebrate a 30th B-day! Is that two weeks one way or back and forth? Because if you only have one week for each direction -- you need to think interstates both ways.

Mark

Damon Guest

Hi Mark,

It will be 2-3 weeks for the entire journey. I have also been looking at possibly going from New York up to Niagra Falls & Toronto and then to Chicago across to Salt Lake City to hopefully catch the Bonneville salt flats and then over to Lake Tahoe for some Snowboarding, San Francisco and then drive along the coast to Los Angeles. Do you think we would be able to cover that in 3 weeks? Do you know of any nice places to visit between Chicago and Salt Lake City?

Really appreciate any help and suggestions.

Damon