Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoadTripper Brad Guest

Default Website geared toward caravaning

Hey all! I am currently in the process of revamping my corner of the internet to make a page all about multi-vehicle roadtriping, and how to organize them. I thought I would post here and see how many people were interested in forming multi-vehicle roadtrip caravans. I know that personally I think it would be a great experience. How about everyone else?

2. Default Rallying?

Might you include some rally-type events? I'd be interested in something like that, particularly. Bob

RoadTripper Brad Guest

If I understand you correctly, by rally you mean off-road gatherings?

4. Default ROAD rallies!

No, road rallies -- basically, you compete against other drivers over a set course and time, and the one that gets closest to the rally master's predictions wins the day -- I think. It also involves navigation (usually the second member of your "crew"). I don't know much else about the sport, but I can remember SCCA-sanctioned events my Dad was involved in years ago. Anyway, I've always wanted to try it! Bob

RoadTripper Brad Guest

Default ahhh, yes

Ahhh, yes. Mmmmm... although I had thought of trying something like that before, I didn't think of adding it in. Hey, why not... I just have to do a bit of editing. It's still under construction, and may be for a day or so, but the url is: www.geocities.com/cascadia42002. Although it may look like competition with you guys, the "classic roadtrip" area will have MANY MANY links back here, as well as other places through out. You guys have something awesome going on here, especially with these messageboards.

Default Rallying?

Try these guys

www.carzero.freeservers.com

They put on road rallies throughout the year. If you really like driving, these are the people to see.

Default Have you participated?

Howdy, I checked out that site. Looks interesting, if a little bit obtuse. Have you participated in one of their rallies?

Mark

I've been on a couple. Lots of fun.

hey wherabout are you planning to start?....sounds fun...randi

Default Pro Road Rallys

There are some interesting road racing/rallys coming up in Nevada. <a href = "http://www.silverstateclassic.com/318-hwy-event-description.htm">Click here for more information<a/>.