Marie hennessy Guest

Default 3 irish students on 1st time road trip from san diego to boston?

Hi, 2 other girls and i (all from Ireland) are planning on going to san diego working for the summer. but when we finish up sometime in August we would love to go on road trip back to Boston to other friends but mainly to see more of America!

Kind of scary though - we dont know what we are letting ourselves into - but we really wanna see alot! we think we will have a month - is that enough?? would love to see as much as possible?? any suggestions?? we are researching it but would love some ideas??

2. Default The National Parks of the West

With one month, you can make a big dent in seeing many of the western USA's National Parks. I'd start in California, and work your way north and east from there. I'd go from park to park, sightseeing and hiking until you've seen a good chunk of each, then move on to the next one. Some of the main ones to see are Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Zion/Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, Rocky Mountain, Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Glacier. There are many others as well. In my opinion, you'd be seeing some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. Bob

Default rental vehicle?

Check into the cost of rental vehicles and age limit. Most want over 21 years. Some only allow over 25 years to drive.

Also "one-way" rentals are much more expensive.

If money is a factor, you might want to head out to the national parks of California, Arizona, Southern Utah - then go back to San Diego.