Now that I have the basics of my raodtrip down, and I know the dates I can leave and come back (Aug 16th-30th) I just am looking for some last minute advice before I begin to finalize things.

For the first week of the trip I have to get from Pheonix to Salt Lake. I will have from Monday the 16th to Sat the 21st. I plan on spending time at the Grand Canyon, Bryce/Zion, Capital Reef for a night, and then onto Salt Lake. What I would love to do while seeing these places is rafting at the Grand Canyon, but only for either a half day or one day...nothing too expensive. All I can find are three day tours or longer. At Bryce I want to do the ATV tour...it looks like a lot of fun and a great way to see the canyon. Has anyone done either of these or does anyone have any suggestions for places that offer this? I have founds reasonable rates at Bryce for ATV ($39 for two hours.) At least I think that is reasonable.

Any other suggestions for this first week of the trip that I can possibly fit in? Is a stop at Capital Reef worth it, or is there another place that would be better...etc?

Second half of the trip will be from Salt Lake City to Montana. I know there will be stops at the Great Tetons and Yellowstone. Then a stop in Bozeman to see a friend. Is West Yellowstone a nice area to stay?

Any suggestions for lodging at a reasonable rate?

Anything to do in the lower half of the state of Montana?

I have to fly southwest, so from Montana I have to get to the nearest airport that houses SWA. It is either Spokane, Boise, or Salt Lake. Anything on the way to these destinations minus Salt Lake of course.

Thank you in advance!!