Thread: Budget Inn?

imported_Tom Guest

Default Any good?

I've seen a bunch of motels called "Budget Inn" or "Budget Host Inn," generally going for $30-$40 a night. Are these motels any good?

Default They're OK

They're OK but not great. In my experience, they're clean but nothing to get excited about. But if you're looking for a cheap place to hang your hat, they're fine. I would avoid them in major cities unless you know that the area they are in is relatively OK. I've heard that some, like the one in LA, are in areas that are rather nasty. But the ones I've stayed in have been in smaller towns and they've been fine.

imported_Jennifer Guest

Default cheap rates

My husband and i are finally leaven the Aif force after 20 years of service I am look for hotels that will allow dogs I dont mean Little dogs neither I mean big rotties in the room is there any in canada near edmenton near the hwy i also have 3 kids I whated something cheap and with food of a morning so wee can eat and go on down to the lower 48....

imported_Jennifer Guest

Default cheap rates

My husband and i are finally leaven the Aif force after 20 years of service I am look for hotels that will allow dogs I dont mean Little dogs neither I mean big rotties in the room is there any in canada near edmenton near the hwy i also have 3 kids I whated something cheap and with food of a morning so wee can eat and go on down to the lower 48....

Default Dogs & Cheap Lodging

Try www.petswelcome.com and www.dogfriendly.com for accomodations that allow dogs. Most require an extra deposit or fee for them.

I have stayed in Budget Inns and agree that they are clean but not fancy. Who cares as long as it's only a place to hang your hat. I've only stayed in ones in smaller towns but I have heard the same warnings about location in metro areas.