Sandy Guest

Default South Jersey to Tulsa OK

Suggestions for a round trip route. Suggestions for interesting stops and sights along the way.

I'd go over to and around Baltimore, then take US340 and US50 over to the Ohio River, follow that for awhile, then go south or southwest to southern TN, then across southern TN to Memphis (with visits to The Great Smokey Mtns National Park, the Jack Daniels distillery tour at Lynchburg, TN (near Tullahoma), and GRACELAND! On to Ft Smith, AR and across I-40 until it's time to veer north to Tulsa. I'd return basically the same way, & see the Shenandoah Valley and the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia.

Another possible return route could be on I-44 through St Louis, and see the Gateway Arch at St Louis, maybe take in some Lewis and Clark commemorative events there or at St Charles, MO, and then continue on through Springfield IL for the Abraham Lincoln sites there, before going east across Indiana, Ohio and PA. If you go that way, the Gettysburg battlefield is a must if you haven't already seen it.