1. Default Travel Partner/s around USA

My partner & I are from NZ & we are planning a road trip around the USA around July-August 2005 for about 6-8 weeks. We're looking for a few more people to join us on our trip. We plan to hire a car at the moment, we've been checking prices, but still haven't decided fully on what to do in that department. We plan to start in NY go across to Seattle down the LA-San Diego across to Miami, then back up to NY. Obviously we'll be stopping in at all the tourist kind of places. We haven't yet planned a set itinerary, but the above is a sort of guideline of the places we will be going. So that our trip we plan to have in the Summer of 2005. If anyone is interested in joining us either the whole trip or even part of it, let us know.
    Cheers,
    Trish

Duane Guest

Default Summer Trip

If you are thinking of a stop around the Seattle/Olympics area, My wife and I would trade accomodations for chat for a day or two, we have plenty of room. We have had seven exchange students from around the world. We are curious about other countries. And I like to cook.

Default Great Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Duane
    If you are thinking of a stop around the Seattle/Olympics area, My wife and I would trade accomodations for chat for a day or two, we have plenty of room. We have had seven exchange students from around the world. We are curious about other countries. And I like to cook.
    Duane,
    That is a great suggestion -- I hope they get in touch with you.

Mark