Kat Gibb Guest

Default LA to Victoria to Toronto

Hello! I am planning to fly down to Los Angeles in July to meet a friend and then drive up the Pacific coast to Seattle, across the ferry to Vancouver Island, then East back home to Toronto. We only have two weeks to do this, but there are going to be three drivers. Has anyone done this trip before? I figure it will be a good way to see both countries. My friend in LA has made it back to Toronto in 55 hours before so I am assuming we can see a lot in two weeks. I would really appreciate any feedback!

Default 5 nights, 6 days

You can drive this in a smidge less than 6 days -- with 5 nights on the road. Two weeks should be plenty of time to mosey along and see whatever you want to -- within reason.
    The trans-Canada portion is a drive I'd like to do myself!

Sonya Guest

Default We're doin the same!!

Hi Kat,

My bf and a friend are thinking of doin the same trip as you!! We're so scared of goin' into some bad areas..... When are you planning to take your trip?

Default What is a "bad area"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya
    Hi Kat,
    "Kat" has not been active on this board in fourteen months, so I wouldn't expect her to respond any time soon.
    My bf and a friend are thinking of doin the same trip as you!! We're so scared of goin' into some bad areas.....
    What are these bad areas you are frightened of?

Mark