Bobby Chappell Guest

Default Road Trips throughout Costa Rica

As a life long road traveler, I am stoked to see a site that helps people realize the wonders and beauty of the "Road Trip". I always told myself I did not want to see any other areas of the World until I saw my entire Country. Well, I checked off all 50 states 3 years ago with a 9 state roadtrip to the Pacific Northwest. It was wonderful, and I finally felt I could travel abroad. So I bought a ticket to see an old friend who had moved to Playa Jaco, Costa Rica in 1996. Having majored in wildlife ecology and ecotourism, it took all of 3 days to decide I was moving. Now after 2 years of working and traveling in Costa Rica, I want people like yourself to be able to discover the amazing scenery, wonderful sights, and friendly people of this small central american country. contact me for details...safe and happy travels

Cool! I've always wondered what it would be like to move to a foreign country and subscribe to a couple of expatriate informational blogs. I have also read with interest several weblogs that chronicle roadtrips from the US through South America and back. Fascinating. I would love to have the time and money for such an adventure! Nice to know if I ever get to do it, that some help may be available on this board. Welcome!