Thread: Money Question

Stan Lee Guest

Default Money Question

Well, the budjet has changed. I am now planning 10 weeks on the road. Going from National Park to Park. I already have a Golden Eagle pass and I plan on camping for the majority of the time. Will $450 per week sustain me. I would like to take a few excursions (horse back riding, white water rafting etc..) that will cost extra. Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA

lilbluedolphin Guest

Default Golden Eagle pass?

I was just wondering, what is the Golden Eagle pass? I'm also planning a road trip and pointers are welcome.

Don Woodmancy Guest

Default Questions

To answer this, and the question you asked in another thread, NP is shorthand for "National Parks" and the Golden Eagle is one of a number of passes sold by the National Parks Service. You can see complete information on national park access passes by going to http://www.nps.gov/fees_passes.htm.

May I suggest you review all of the threads on this web sites as part of your educational effort? That will provide a huge amount of information to you and may suggest directed questions you can post pertinent to your needs.