imported_carrie Guest

Default St. Lois

o.k.. I'm thinking about going to st.lois. however I a girl not real intrested in picking up girls since, well... i am a girl. Any suggestions on cool place to go that you may have enjoyed ( other than cute university chicks} ?

Thanks
    carrie

Default Vivian's Vineyard

2nd Best Margaritas can be found at the bar in Vivian's Vineyard in St. Charles. Plus downtown is becoming a happening spot with fun bars and places to hang out.

Andy Fleck Guest

Default ST. Louis

Carrie,

What sort of things are you looking to do? What age range, etc. If you like hockey, the blues are always fun to watch, they play at the Savvis Center. There are dance clubs on Washington St. downtown. And if you are looking for a weekend of partying, you should look into staying at the embassy suites on the landing. It is within a block of numerous bars and restaurants. There is also the old cream soda/ice cream shop of Crown Candy that I suggest you check out. I have been there and it is in a somewhat "shady" neighborhood, but attracts tourists from all over the US.

Andy Fleck Guest

Default ST. Louis

Carrie,

What sort of things are you looking to do? What age range, etc. If you like hockey, the blues are always fun to watch, they play at the Savvis Center. There are dance clubs on Washington St. downtown. And if you are looking for a weekend of partying, you should look into staying at the embassy suites on the landing. It is within a block of numerous bars and restaurants. There is also the old cream soda/ice cream shop of Crown Candy that I suggest you check out. I have been there and it is in a somewhat "shady" neighborhood, but attracts tourists from all over the US. It's a great place(and safe) for lunch and not far from downtown. I believe it is on St. Louis Ave. Good luck and I hope you enjoy st. louis!