Thomas van Wersch Guest

Default NY-LA Dec 22nd

Hi there, I'm new to the states, studying in NYC for one fall semester right now. It would be awesome to end my stay with one great trip from NY to LA in about 11 or 12 days. Is this possible? We will rent a minivan, and travel with 4 or 6 people. And, we want to stay for a day at certain locations on the road.

Thx, Thomas

Edoardo Guest

Default trip NY - LA

&gt; Hi there, I'm new to the states, studying in NYC <BR>
    &gt; for one fall semester right now. It would be <BR>
    &gt; awesome to end my stay with one great trip from <BR>
    &gt; NY to LA in about 11 or 12 days. Is this <BR>
    &gt; possible? We will rent a minivan, and travel with <BR>
    &gt; 4 or 6 people. And, we want to stay for a day at <BR>
    &gt; certain locations on the road.<BR>
    &gt; <BR>
    &gt; Thx, Thomas <BR>
    <BR>
    Hi,
    I am an Italian Student, and Right now I am an exchange student at UCI, 30 miles south of LA. I am going to stay here for the whole year. I am 22 and I would like to know if you have room for an extra person for the trip, as I would really like to do it. Ed

kristy Guest

Default ny la

i drive from long island ny to seattle once a year by myself in 3 1/2 days. you can definately get to la in 11 or 12 days with more than one driver and enjoy a lot of stops along the way. if you are staying in hotels at night that have ice machines, i hightly recommend a cooler with soda/water or whatever and breakfast bars, lunchables or whatever you prefer to minimize stops for food and to save money for more fun things