c Guest

Default anyone else a freebird?

hi roadtrippers!
    aussie chic wondering what is an option to find a ride or anyone interested in a 2mth trip going up/down the west USA (0R, CA) coastline, and beyond, maybe even into mexico/central america. other net sites? meeting places?
    low on cash, no car, bike, maybe bus. any keen friendly RVers headed that way?!
    any info or contacts will help.

Another posting from Claire: "...to anyone who needs a break, the open road, or some surf and scenery:
    aussie chic 21yr, hoping for a ride in a few weeks (mid sept 02)... got 2mths to burn on the coast of south oregon, all california and hopefully hit a few places like the canyons, vegas, etc. Would luv a VW kombie van, and lighthearted person needed to share the humour and beauty.... music-lover a must.
    if you are cruising here, north or south, all or just parts, please email asap!..."

James Jiang Guest

Default 2weeks companion needed

I am planning a trip from LA to Chicago via Las Vegas & Yellow stone. Companion needed. Female prefered. Leaving LA on 14th Sept. Having fun is important, gas shares not important. Email me asap.

Gresham Guest

Default i'll be out that way

hey girl, im 23, male, just out of college, currently living in charleston, South Carolina, and soon to embark on a trip out west. destination san diego, via DC, NYC, st. louis, boulder, missola, bozeman, over to washington's coast, down PCH to san diego with a layover sometime in las vegas. the girl im riding with is moving to san diego. i dont yet have a ride home. im interested in more travels. let me know if you want to get up. til then- gresham

imported_Mike Guest

Default 10 Day Road Trip

Hey Aussie, I am leaving for a 10 day road trip on the 11th of October. Looking for friendly people to meet and party with while I am on my travels. I will be starting from Vegas making my way to Phoenix then up the California coast. If anyone has any recomendations on where to stop and party or relax, please let me know.

Thanks

Hey Claire,

Great idea. If you get a chance before you go, check out http://www.roadtripsiddo.com/roadtrip.htm. It's a pretty handy website by another Aussie who did a roadtrip across the States last year. Might be something you can relate to.

Have fun.

Default Traveling around bay area, oregon, las vegas

Hi Aussie chick, I am 65, retired, spend my time exploring the western states area now. Going to pick up one of my cars in vegas in mid june, then back to bay area. Spend lot of time on the delta and bay consulting on big yachts and small ships. Also occasional long range yacht deliveries, North to Cook Inlet, South to Galapagos Island. Do you know about free rent and power for Public Beach Volunteers? We have some great beaches from San Diego to Portland. Contact me if you will be looking for travel sharing in these areas. Do you scuba or skin?

Default Old post

Greetings and welcome to the Roadtrip America forums, ancientmariner.

However, the post you're responding to is several years old and aussie chick hasn't stayed an active poster. I just didn't want you to be disappointed if you don't get a response.

But welcome aboard and I hope you'll hang around and ask questions for your own travels, and help answer questions other people ask. It's a lot of fun to help out travelers.

Take care.