dawn Guest

Default 1984 vogue II 35 or 37 ft motorhome

Please check out our story and do not buy from the dealer that sold us this motorhome. After we can afford to buy a new engine we would like to start restoring this solid coach to its original condition. Tips on painting, where to get the owners manuel, who made it, replacing the carpet, repairing hole in rear, getting solar, etc. We are disabled couple in late 30's on limited income. Anyone willing to help us restore this for low fee please contact us ...our home base is in NE PA. We would love to hear from other vintage vogue owners as well. Dawn marsmkt@sunlink.net

dawn Guest

Default vintage vogues

http://home.sunlink.net/~dawn_n_tim/index.html
    Please check out our story and do not buy from the dealer that sold us this motorhome. After we can afford to buy a new engine we would like to start restoring this solid coach to its original condition. Tips on painting, where to get the owners manuel, who made it, replacing the carpet, repairing hole in rear, getting solar, etc. We are disabled couple in late 30's on limited income. Anyone willing to help us restore this for low fee please contact us ...our home base is in NE PA. We would love to hear from other vintage vogue owners as well. Dawn marsmkt@sunlink.net

Default Can't find the information

Dawn,
    I tried to follow the link to your story -- I found your personal story and the RV link -- but where is your information?

mark

Default Can't find the information

Dawn,
    I tried to follow the link to your story -- I found your personal story and the RV link -- but where is your information?

mark

5. Default Wrong url?

I tried to access your story, but the think won't come up. Maybe you mistyped the url?
    Thanks, Bob Miller

6. Default Wrong url?

I tried to access your story, but the think won't come up. Maybe you mistyped the url?
    Thanks, Bob Miller

7. Default Buying used

I am sympathetic to your problems. But before spending $22,000.00 I think you should have inspected the motorhome a little closer. A 1984 motorhome should be in immaculate condition before you spend that kind of money on it. IMHO Either it should have been in excellent condition and/or you should have gotten an ironclad warranty.
    In the future I suggest you visit several sites on the web dedicated to motorhomes and get all the info you can. There are several sites with lots of helpful people. Good luck.
    Bob Miller

8. Default Buying used

I am sympathetic to your problems. But before spending $22,000.00 I think you should have inspected the motorhome a little closer. A 1984 motorhome should be in immaculate condition before you spend that kind of money on it. IMHO Either it should have been in excellent condition and/or you should have gotten an ironclad warranty.
    In the future I suggest you visit several sites on the web dedicated to motorhomes and get all the info you can. There are several sites with lots of helpful people. Good luck.
    Bob Miller