travlgrrl@aol.com Guest

Default Winter Roadtrip Advice Providence-Aspen, CO??

Hello--

I am planning a roadtrip to Aspen January 24-February 3, 2002 and will be driving from Providence, RI. Can anyone suggest some "safe" routes for 2 girls in their mid twenties? We plan on taking I-90 to I-80 to I-235 to I-25. We will spend most of our time in Denver and then head out to Aspen for a couple of nights. Should we get a "winterized" car with tire chains for the drive to and from Aspen? What is the best/safest route there from Denver? Should we take a "shuttle" bus?? I am keeping my eyes glued to the Weather Channel for road conditions but would appreciate any advice! :) Thanks so much!!!

Please respond to travlgrrl@aol.com

2. Default What car do you normally drive?

I'm sure that in RI you have experienced snow/ice. Travel out west on interstates will be similar to what you have experienced. Also around Denver/Aspen you can count on them to do pretty good snow removal. Just don't attempt to drive around in a storm. So, my humble opinion is that you should drive a car that you are familiar with and enjoy!

Cameron Guest

Default Providence to Aspen

I'm just curious, are you a fan of Dumb and Dumber by any chance? Or is it just a coincidence that you are making the same road trip?

Cameron Guest

Default Providence to Aspen

I'm just curious, are you a fan of Dumb and Dumber by any chance? Or is it just a coincidence that you are making the same road trip?