Eric Goldsmith Guest

Default Iridium Equipment availabe plus other surplus electronics

Hello

My family has been in the surplus/recycling of electronics business for over 25 years.

We currently own about 2/3 of a trailer load of new Iriduim Satellite Phone equipment. We have sold the solar panels we had at the Dayton Ham radio show last year. We will be back with more of the rest of the material plus lots more.

We are interested in selling any or all of this material as well as other electronics that we usually have.

We are also interested in any surplus electronics. From Test eq and PC's, to from components like ic's to power supplies and 12 volt products.

Please let me know if I can be of help. I am a road warrior, I have some experience with wireless access, never been satisfied, just happy to be logged on. I usually don't have enough time to play with my piles of electronics, but I am happy when hobbiest contact me after they buy some of our eq and tell me what they ahve done!

Last year GGI, my family business or www.goldsmithgroup.com and www.usedprinters.com, recycled over 2 million #'s of scrap electronics.

I thank you for your time and I hope this was appropriate for me to post this here!

Thanks and if you like wireless stuff, my cousin Bruce Zick wrote a comic book called Zone Continuum, check it out if you can find one! Published about 8-9 years ago.

Eric

Default Great Resource!

Greetings Eric,

Yep, this is a great place to post your website and services. I have been pre-occupied of late with other wireless activities, so sorry for delay in response. When we stage the "Wireless Summit" perhaps it would be advantageous for you to bring some of your treasures?

RW