1. Default cars

Hi,

I've used a company called autoteam usa
    they've been very helpful so far, and far more reasonable than the big named comanies, another company is autotour usa, but they would only sell me a car, and i didn't want the hastle of re selling it, and the cost of breakdowns etc.

Have you got any specific things that you really want to go see/would recommend from previous trips?

Tom
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 01-07-2007 at 12:43 AM. Reason: URL format

Default A new one for us

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosborne
    I've used a company called autoteam usa and far more reasonable than the big named comanies,
    Tom, we aren't familiar with this company -- what kind of rates have you found?

thanks,

Mark

3. Default cars

hi,

the rates probably vary quite a lot, but i'm paying about £1700 inc insurance and miles for 100 days in a station wagon, which i think is pretty good considering i'm only 22 and insurance is lots for the under 25's, let me know if you think this is a good deal or if I could have got a better rate elsewhere,- its not too late!

tom

Default $20 USD per day

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosborne
    the rates probably vary quite a lot, but i'm paying about £1700 inc insurance and miles for 100 days in a station wagon, which i think is pretty good considering i'm only 22 and insurance is lots for the under 25's, let me know if you think this is a good deal or if I could have got a better rate elsewhere,- its not too late!
    Tom, that seems a very good rate to me -- here is post about insurance -- how much of this are you getting?

Mark