Thread: Senior Trip

1. Default Senior Trip

Hey Hey everyone.. im 18 years old and about to graduate high school.. i was trying to think of something unique to do on my senior trip and i came up with taking a road trip.. I'm going to be starting out in the Atlanta area.. so i was wanting to know what type of trip i should take.. my first choice would be out west, i'd like to know what type of budget i'd need for the trip.. thanks for any help you can give

Default Setting Goals

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

What kind of trip should you take? Only you can answer that.

The first step is to figure out the basics. How much time do you have? How much money can you afford to spend? How many people are going on the trip? Where do you plan to sleep and eat? and Of Course, where do you want to go.

If you've got a couple weeks going out west could be a great idea. How much the trip will cost depends upon how cheap you can travel (camping vs. hotels, restaurants vs. sandwiches). If you find you don't have enough time or money to go as far as you'd like, you might start looking at places a little closer to home. I assure you, just getting out on the road, be it for a weekend or a month, for a hundred miles or for 5 thousand, a roadtrip is something you certainly won't forget.

Hope that helps you get started, we can certainly provide more help as you start laying out a few more of your goals.