1. Default Help Finding Trivia Books?

Hi,
    My husband and I are planning a summer road trip from New Orleans to Vancouver Canada to see my family.
    We love those little trivia books you can get at truckstops. I'll try to explain, They always come with a "magic" pen that you rub over the multiple choices to find the right answer to trivia questions.
    What I want to know is, does anyone know if you can order these online anywhere? They are great for passing the time in the car.

Default I have never noticed them

Quote Originally Posted by Badduke
    My husband and I are planning a summer road trip from New Orleans to Vancouver Canada to see my family.
    We love those little trivia books you can get at truckstops. I'll try to explain, They always come with a "magic" pen that you rub over the multiple choices to find the right answer to trivia questions.
    I don't ever remember seeing them -- what brand of truck stop have you seen them at?

Mark

3. Default Yes & Know Decoder Pen Trivia Books

Thanks for the reply Mark. Actually, it wasn't a truck stop that my wife and I found these trivia books, it was a Stuckey's. Anyway, I noticed that she posted and did some searching and found the site to order these trivia books.
    The site is http://www.leemagicpen.com/. (They really are entertaining and help to pass the time.)
    Thanks again
    Dwayne

Default Just like magic

Quote Originally Posted by Badduke
    Thanks for the reply Mark. Actually, it wasn't a truck stop that my wife and I found these trivia books, it was a Stuckey's. Anyway, I noticed that she posted and did some searching and found the site to order these trivia books.
    Dwayne, thanks for the report -- I wasn't aware of this product, we will check them out.

Mark