Hello everybody! Im planning to travel next year to USA with some friends to enjoy a 15 days road trip. I was looking for some advices since we really dont know where to start planning. Any tips will be of great help. I will sumarize a bit:
- We have 15 days
- We want to end the trip in VEGAS or LA (but visiting both)
- We would like to do 2 days of pure driving on historical routes
- Then dedicate some days to national parks, rafting, theme parks, nice attractions
- Also visit some bizarre atractions if possible
- End to end, we dont want to stay too much time at driving.
Thanks you all!