1. Default Bar Harbour Stay

My husband and I are planning a 9 day trip starting and ending in Boston during Sept 30, 2016 - Oct 9, 2016. I have read numerous threads on here regarding time planning for each stop, etc. I read and clicked on a link to a b&b in Bar Harbour but cannot find that thread again. We prefer clean with a view - meaning we would welcome all types of properties (b&bs, hotels, airbnb, etc). Our stay in Bar Harbour will be for two nights, then back to Boston.

Thanks in advance!

South of England.

Default Lodging search.

Hello and welcome to RTA !

Sorry I can't help with personal recommendations and hopefully someone will come along with something. [Its' annoying when you can't retrace your steps, but have you looked in your search history on your computer ?]

To the right of each page you can search road trip Motels, pick certain criteria and check reviews from other travellers.

Southern California

Try a search under "Bar Harbor" (no "u" in Harbour). Perhaps that will help you find the thread you were reading. The Google search bar in this website (up at the top right hand corner) will take you to a page which will have Paid Links near the top, but then the various threads and articles that mention Bar Harbor will be listed below that.

4. Default

Thank you both! We decided on where to stay. Sorry for the misspelling, Harbour is common last name where I'm from and I didn't even realize I was spelling it that way. Thanks for pointing it out. (I really do know how to spell) ...oh boy.

Anyhow, we decided to go with Bar Harbor Inn as our "splurge" of the trip to have a view and be right in town. Thanks for all the contributors to this site, it has been very helpful in my planning thus far.