1. Default Toll Costs Needed

I am in need of some help!!! My church will be traveling from Fort Wayne,IN to Rockford, IL in several cars and I need help finding the cost of tolls along the way! The toll roads I know we will be on are:
    1. Exit onto IN-2 E/IN-49 N/State Road 2 E toward Valparaiso/Chesterton
    Continue to follow IN-49 N
    2. Turn left at Gateway Blvd
    Partial toll road NEED AMOUNT!!!
    3.I-80 W/I-90 W/Chicago and merge onto I-80 W/I-90 W
    Toll road (AMOUNT???)
    4. Merge onto I-80 W/I-90 W
    Toll road (AMOUNT???)
    5. Keep left to continue on I-90 W
    Partial toll road (AMOUNT???)
    6. Keep left to stay on I-90 W
    Toll road/Entering Illinois (AMOUNT?)
    7. Keep right to stay on I-90 W
    Partial toll road (AMOUNT?)

Then we head towards Interstate 90 W/Kennedy Expressway/O'Hare/Rockford and there are possibly 3 more tolls on I-90W till we reach our exit for Rockford.

Any information you have will help I tried the toll websites but I wasn't able to understand them so please if you know the amounts please let me know! Thanks!

Joplin MO

I would suggest you change your routing, you are going right through the middle of Chicago which is going to be a major headache. This is the problem with using a computer to route you.

If anyone has a I-Zoom/EZ-Pass/I-Pass, it will work in IL.

I would suggest you stay on US-30 to Merrillville and take I-65 north to I-80/94 west. This will avoid the Indiana Toll Road. Take that into IL, stay on I-80 at the I-80/94 split, at the I-80/I-294 split take I-294 (Tri-State Tollway) to I-290 WEST. There are 3 toll plazas on I-294, each $1.50 cash. Transponder rate is $0.75 each.

Take I-290 west to I-90 west (Jane Addams Memorial Tollway) to Rockford. There are 2 tolls, one is $1.50 cash and the other is $3.00 cash. Transponder is 1/2 that. If you get off at I-39 or Business 20, there's no exit toll, but there is an exit toll at East Riverside Boulevard, which is $1.10 exact coins required or $0.55 transponder, no attendant. All other plazas I mentioned are attended and give change.

Here is an Illinois Tollway trip and toll calculator that is easy to use, it's visual.

So, if you are paying cash tolls, each driver should have $9.00 for tolls. At each plaza, you have to use the right lanes if you are paying cash, watch the signs carefully.