1. Default Spokane to St Louis in December

Just want some advice, I am looking at driving this to go to a conference, yeah I know it might be cheaper to fly but I love an adventure. Opinions, and as far as safety went what should I take.
    My car is a 08 Subaru imprezda and I have good snow tires, the kind that grip the road.

Tucson, AZ

Default In Good Shape

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

You really don't have much to worry about, as long as you have at least three days to make the drive, although a fourth might come in handy. I have driven many thousands of miles in the snow while living in New Hampshire, Maine, and upstate New York, and in each of those locations I (and a lot of my neighbors) ended up in a Subarus precisely because of the stability and traction of their AWD. Also, you can make the entire drive on Interstate highways (I-90, I-29, I-80) the safest, last-closed, first-opened commercial arteries of America. In the unlikely event that you come up against weather conditions that you are in the least uncomfortable with, simply get off the road, hole up in a nice warm motel and get some sleep while the road crews do their thing, This is one spot where having a fourth day would come in handy, but if you don't need it for weather related contingencies then you can use it for a little off-Interstate exploring.