1. Default Monterey,CA up to Seattle Washington

How many days would this take? is it a good idea to take in November? I haven't done too much research on the routes, but before I
    do I wanted to see if it would be a good idea in the first place.

Green County, Wisconsin

There's really too many variables to give you much of an answer here.

If you stuck to I-5, you could make the trip in as little as a day and a half. But there are dozens of options if you want to see things along the way, but those could take significantly more time. If you wanted to take the coast the whole way up, for example, you'd want at least 4-5 days.

Weather is what it will be. If you are going into the Mountains, you'll certainly have a chance of of seeing winter weather - and obviously the later in the month the higher your odds. There also could be a number of mountain attractions that would be closed or closing for the year, but you'll have to start researching the details.

South of England.

Default How long have you got ?

As Michael mentioned there are to many variables. 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, it will depend on how much time you can/want to take and how much you want to see. If it's a return trip you could consider an inland route heading north and use sections of the coast coming back and visit the Redwoods etc.

Did you manage to get away on this trip, how was it ?

Sammamish WA, 18 miles east of Seattle

Yes, it can be done in 2 days, but you'll be driving nearly all the time. And that's taking the quickest route. Why not take the scenic route and drive north to Santa Cruz then north to San Francisco and Hwy 1 (or 101) to the Redwoods?

What's the attraction in Seattle? It's a beautiful city, but what's the rush?