So, we're sitting at the table last night after gorging ourselves on peri-peri chicken and I ask the wife and 10 yr old daughter:
"Where we goin this year for xmas?".
The wife say's:
"What about Canada?"
And I say:
"What about Canada?
And the daughter say's:
"Can you snowboard in Canada?"
And I say:
"Be damned if you can't!"
And everyone choruses:
"LET'S GO TO CANADA!"
Today I booked and paid for return flights, departing Sydney direct to Vancouver, 14 hours in the air!
We have 39 days to absorb as much of BC and surrounds as we can.
Following last year's Roadtrip: LA - SFO - Vegas - San Diego - LA with all the goodies in between http://www.roadtripamerica.com/forum...ghlight=mickus I'd have rocks in my head if my first port of call wasn't to this well informed forum to fish for the 'catch of the day'!
Any suggestions for a suitable itinerary?
Don't be shy now! I'm open to any suggestions that will stimulate this adventure.
- I don't particularly wanna drive more than 6-7 hours in any day.
- We need to carve as much snow as possible, Beginner to Intermediate runs.
- We love trail walking, mountain biking, outdoor photography, fresh air, lakes, picnics and big beautiful vistas but realise it's gonna be cold!
- Happy to stay in different locations for 3 - 7 days at a time but want to move around a bit.
- We know Canada has more to offer than Beavers and Biebers!