• What's Your Perfect Road Ride?

Comments 15 Comments
        keithg -
        I get Winnebago every time i do it. Havnt done it that way and dont think i could afford it hehehe.

Mark Sedenquist -
        Keith, thanks for giving it a test ride! Yeah, depending upon your selections, you can get some funny results -- but that's part of the appeal of a guiz!
        glc -
        Land Rover!
        Mark Sedenquist -

Cool --- Yeah, I think most of us would like Land Rover!
        DonnaR57 -
        As I took the quiz, there were a couple of places where I hesitated. One was on the places to lay your head at night, because we've done quite a few of those over the years (except sleeping in our car). Another place was about the roads.

However, I was bowled over that my ideal trip vehicle, according to the quiz, is a PICK UP TRUCK. Because that's what we drive!

Mark Sedenquist -
        Glad to know we have some insight!

Designing these quizzes is actually quite a bit of work. A LOT of thought goes into one!

Michael Dickman -
        This was fun! I got eighteen-wheeler, so I guess I'll need to start a trucking business...
        Mark Sedenquist -

That's pretty funny. Do you really think you are best suited to driving a large truck? Keith (above) is a long-haul trucker from Australia and his best road trip ride is the RV!
        landmariner -
        Minivan! That's my current road vehicle and what I tested to in the quiz. Mine is a removable bedding
        Mark Sedenquist -
        It is interesting how often we matched interests with style of road trip ride. I've taken the quiz with selections that are opposite of my personal preferences -- that leads to some funny results!

Southwest Dave -
        Cool bit of fun ! I took the test twice, once for US Dave and one for UK Dave. Results, Winnebago USA [No surprise there !] and for the UK, a Harley D, which surprisingly enough, was what I once dreamed of riding across the US on as a young Whipper snapper ! [I was expecting/hoping for something like a Corvette] Lol

Mark Sedenquist -
        Dave, that's pretty funny.

One of Megan's quizzes also resulted in the Harley Davidson option -- she's never ridden a bike!

Mark Sedenquist -
        Peter Thody shared this photographer's work about Land Rover -- nice model too!
        UKCraig -
        I got a Harley lol. Never ridden anything other than a 50cc scooter round a gravel farmyard!
        Mark Sedenquist -
        Craig, I am sure you wife would love to see you on a Harley!
    • Find the Perfect Hotel
      Search RoadTrip Motels
      Enter city name