Hope you all doing well.
I live in Denver, CO and I will be relocating to Seattle, WA for work. I have been doing research on the routes. I need some advice on the safest route during this time of the year with snow almost getting over in the Rockies.
1. Denver - Ogden - Seattle, via I-80W=> I- 84W
2. Denver - SLC - Seattle via I-84W
3. Denver - Billings - Seattle (Wyoming) via I-90 W
Out of the above routes, in my view, though longer but SLC route is the safest. I am thinking to avoid the Wyoming route because there might be the chances of snowfall and other wilderness.
Please advice on the following
1. Any special precautions I should take during this COVID- 19 situation for my travel? Though I have gone through the CDC guidelines.
2. Which route is better from the above? I plan to drive for 3 days with 2 night stays.
3. Where I should halt overnight if I plan to drive for 2 and half to 3 days? Like which towns in which states.
4. This is the first time I will driving with a U-haul 4" X 8" (smallest U-haul) trailer attached to my 2019 Accord sports (2W - FWD), any special care I should take care? Please suggest.
5. Has anyone recently traveled on one of these routes during this COVID-19 situation? How was the experience.