Hey all,

I'm in the middle of planning a northeastern roadtrip in early November and needed to get a few pointers.
First up, we are flying to Buffalo on Friday Nov. 3rd. My sister is a huge Bills fan and I'm a rabid Packers fan and we've been saying for the last three years that we'll go see them when play each other.
So Saturday we are gonna be around Buffalo and plan to spend the day seeing Niagara Falls.
Sunday we are goin to the game.
Monday we start driving eastward. On this day we plan on seeing the Baseball Hall Of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. at this point I have us staying in Bennington, VT.
Tuesday we are gonna spend the day around this area seeing the covered bridges and working our way towards Hartford, CT (Not really planning on staying here this night).
Wednesday is up in the air. Got any western Massachussetts ideas?Connecticut? Vermont? New Hampshire?
Thursday we fly out of Hartford.
The main thing I am concerned about is the weather. Does this region on average start getting snow this early in November? Or should we be a be to make this run without a problem?
Next up, is the fall foilage still happening, or is that more Sept./Oct?
And last, what are the can't miss sites and stuff to see? Some stuff I want to see but am not sure I can incorporate are: Croton Falls, NY, Bash Bish Falls in Mass., and Saratoga Battlefield in New York.
We are interested in seeing scenic areas, mountains, waterfalls, historical sites, covered bridges, and as always, I'll try to sneak in some fishing time.

Thanks in adavnce.
Brett