hi i'm a student in the UK i live in the north of England (Mirfield, west yorkshire, where Patrick Stewart (from the star treck and x-men movies) is from!!
Anyway when i finish university i want to travel around America with my boyfriend for a year, we initially want to go coast to coast stopping at places maybe to pick up some work for a couple of weeks, we want to drive in our own car, i need some info on how to get started with planning ect, how easy is it to pick up casual work? waht type of visa's we would need ect any advice would be welcome.
Lexi x