Wow. What stupid twunts :(

I wish the punishment was far more severe. I can't stand it when I see people walking on the tundra at Rocky Mountain NP just for their photo ops.

Default jail time would seem more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram4 View Post
    I wish the punishment was far more severe.
    Yes, I agree. Loss of vehicle permanently or jail time would seem more appropriate.

I am an off-road enthusiast --but I never go truly-off-road -- I always stick to the "preferred" trail--even though are times when that path is much tougher to drive that it would be "off-road."

Mark

Default Stupid is as stupid does!

Yeah that's plain dumb. It wouldn't surprise me if they rented that Porsche and drove out there purely for a Blog or Vlog for Internet fame. You'd like to believe a true Off roader would know better and along with a hefty fine, perhaps some Education course would be more beneficial. I have seen it on the beach here on the South coast a number off times when the tide is out. Visitors with no clue drive onto the wet sand (illegally) then sink and get stuck before calling on the help of others who get stuck themselves! Not a lot of fun when the tides coming in!!

Dave

Default Remember...

In the words of the old (almost 50 years ago!!!) margarine commercial, ""It's not nice To fool Mother Nature!" She will have her retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Southwest Dave View Post
    Yeah that's plain dumb. It wouldn't surprise me if they rented that Porsche and drove out there purely for a Blog or Vlog for Internet fame. You'd like to believe a true Off roader would know better
    I'm sure a true off-roader would know better than to think that Porsche was going to be any good on anything other than the M6. Stupid fools, on every count.