If you’re an individual, family, pair of strangers, or friends planning to travel across multiple states by car, camper van, bike, train, or any way but flying we want to hear from you.
Are you planning to travel sometime during or after May to:
• Meet someone – a love interest, an unknown family member, an out-of-state doctor for the first time?
• Find work, make money, pursue an opportunity?
• Experience true freedom by ditching all electronic/digital devices, live off the grid?
• Seek amnesty from political, personal, racial, religious or social persecution?
• Rebel against the expectations of working a 9-to-5 job for a newer car, better house, bigger tv?
• Return home after living somewhere else for a while?
• Attend a competition, rally, reunion or organized gathering?
• Flee the politics or culture of one area in search of community and acceptance in another?
• Share a unique experience with your travel companion?
• Pursue the American Dream… as defined by YOU
If you’re interested, we’d love you to send us a short video introducing yourself. You can upload to your Dropbox or Google Drive account and share or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
via wetransfer.com (it’s free!)
Please tell us:
• A little about yourself: age, hometown, who you live with, how you support yourself
• The reason for your trip
• Your intended route and mode of transportation
• Brief descriptions – or videos – of your travel companions
• Fears and hopes for the trip or destination
• Anything else we should know
We can’t wait to hear your story!