Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

El Paso to Chiricahua NM on day 1, and then head to Tucson on day 2 passing Bisbee (worth the stop if you can't do the mining tour?), Tombstone and Fairbank.
    Yep Tombstone is touristy but we really enjoyed the town and a walk around Boothill. Chiricahua NM is wonderful !!

2. Default

Thanks!

Tombstone is a sure visit, I am sure we will all love the old wild west atmosphere around there :-). I just checked the website, and no kids are allowed below 5 years old at the Titan Museum due to much stairs. That kind off solved itself :-).

Thanks for the suggestions, I am going to take a look at each one of them and see which ones will suit us best to determine our route.

Thanks!

We stayed at Wells Fargo RV park, it was very basic and quite tightly packed in, but for an overnight stop to visit the town, it's a great location within a few yards of the action..

4. Default

Hey Guys,

I have a new question that has some implications to our itinerary:
    Basically the biggest change is the visit at Joshua Tree. In my original itinerary, I had it planned as our final stop before heading to San Diego / LA.

I noticed (kind of late :-/) that is rather a detour as it is close to LA but not at all to San Diego. Therefor I started a new one where we head to JTNP right after leaving LA.

Which one would you recommend? I have a better feeling with the second one, both because I think the girls (all 3 :-)) might like Lake Havasu City, and as I ended up with two "free days" that I can add wherever I want, either as an extra stop to break up a long driving day, or as an extra day on a fun location (preference). I added both itineraries as a picture in attachment.

What are your professional opinions? I don't see why I shouldn't move to plan B, but I think it is my human psychology that wants confirmation before throwing the original plan out of the window. Thanks! Plan A vs B.jpg

I have a better feeling with the second one,
    This is what matters as there are no poor options. It's really difficult to read your options because of the size though.

6. Default

OK I see. I don't manage to make it larger though, I will check if I can change it.