Default Full-timing (Vlog) with our dogs and 5th wheel! (a very long road trip)

My wife and I recently started full-timing in our new to us 2015 Keystone Cougar 5th wheel. We have a 2016 Ram 2500 Cummins. After surviving the horrible Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas we decided to hit the road! Realizing our lives had been changed forever, we bought a 5th wheel downsized a lot of our possessions. We have always been huge road trippers, so I started a Vlog to keep track of our travels. We are currently are in Florida but I would like to start all of you off at the start of our journey in CA. Hopefully you all enjoy our journey and get inspired by it.

Well this is where it all started Simi Valley Ca, Downsizing. Clearing out the house, going away BBQ and getting rid of our extra car.
    Last edited by Southwest Dave; 06-07-2019 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Removed off site link.

Default Amazing journey ahead.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

This sounds like the start of an amazing journey and if you wish to update us from time to time with news of your travels in this thread, that would be great. However you cannot use this site to direct members to, or promote your own Youtube channel, or other off site links.

Enjoy your travels and hope to see you on the forums soon !

Hello!

We should add that you'll most definitely find kindred spirits on these forums. A fair number of our members have done what you're doing, for varying periods of time. The founders of this site lived and worked on the road for years; Road Trip America was literally started from the road! So--if you find yourself in need of advice, on anything from gear, to route planning, to you-name-it, all you have to do is ask.

You should write up a little narrative about your current travels; doesn't have to be fancy. Post it here with some pictures, and the next thing you know, you'll be one of the gang.

Welcome!

Rick

Glad to meet you, Jesse, and welcome to RTA! I'm glad that you did introduce yourself, because I'd read all these replies (some to older threads) and wondered a little about your experience.

The one thing you should know, though, is that RTA doesn't really do "must see's". What's a "must see" to one person is a "must pass by!" to another person. Some folks like natural beauty, others like historical, while still others like the gimmicky and really touristy stuff (like "The Thing!" in southeastern AZ).

Donna