Default Good Morning and Hallo

Hope this is the right part of the forum, but wanted to say Hi as a new member.

Live in England but have done a good few US road trips, generally on the west coast but one on the east as well. My favourite (so far) two years back and a round trip from San Francisco that took in Yosemite, Death Valley, Vegas and then the highway coast road back.

A picture below of the route on the map taken from my study wall

IMG_2204.jpg

All the best and looking forward to getting inspiration for my next adventure

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

Your favorite trip is also a favorite of many around here - and also the most frequently discussed trip outline on this forum! We hope you enjoy exploring the site.

Hi and welcome to the RTA forums from a fellow Brit.

My favourite (so far) two years back and a round trip from San Francisco that took in Yosemite, Death Valley, Vegas and then the highway coast road back.
    Yep, I love the west ! (You may have already reached that conclusion if you noted my member name.)

All the best and looking forward to getting inspiration for my next adventure
    You will find lots of info searching around the forums and Trip planning pages found in the tool bars at the top and bottom of each page. Then if you want some specific help with anything just start your own Roadtrip planning thread.

Enjoy the RTA site and feel free to jump in if you feel you can assist with other members questions.

Dave.