1. Default Tips - RV trip with dogs around california

Hi! I'm a new member, Neither one of us has ever been on a RV trip before. We love traveling with dogs and we love to move some pets entertainment places. Suggest me some RV parks and dogs park in California and about the features. For an emergency, where can I find a veterinary or Is there any app available to find such places and I don't want to make my dog feel inconvenient? Suggest any Interior Cellular Temperature Monitors For Pets.
    Last edited by Seon Donae; 03-12-2019 at 12:40 AM.

California is a very large state. Do you have a particular area that you wish to travel in?

I can't speak for the whole state, but in my are alone, we have a Dog Park, two emergency veterinary clinics. What we do NOT have close by is an RV park, though there are a few in East County and over by the Pacific Ocean near the Beach, and a couple of county parks that have RV spaces (but either no hookups or just elec/water). There are Dog Beaches all over San Diego County.

Donna

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaR57 View Post
    California is a very large state. Do you have a particular area that you wish to travel in?

Donna
    We've planned the way oakhurst, fish camp, yosemite valey, yosemite national park, Mono city, bridge port, topaz lake, carson city and finally end on reno. This is what we planned.
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 03-14-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Sounds like a wonderful trip, though I think you might mean Lake Tahoe instead of Topaz?

Be aware that Yosemite National Park isn't very pet-friendly .... few of the national parks are. For very good reason, too, because pets and wild animals don't mix well. You'll have to keep Fido on a leash and there will be a few trails where they are not welcome. So you'll have to figure out what to do with the dog while you are out gallavanting.

None of the Yosemite campgrounds have hookups to keep your RV cool, but Yosemite is up at such elevation that it probably wouldn't be needed anyway. If it's absolutely important to you to have hookups, you'll have to look for an RV park outside Yosemite's boundaries, such as in Oakhurst.

Donna