1. Default summer from Oklahoma city to yellowstone national park

I am planing a 12 days trip. I'd like to start at some day morning of May 2019 at Oklahoma City, visit Grand Canyon, then visit Might 5 of Utah, antelope canyon, Zion, and Yellowstone PN, then drive back to Oklahoma city. Please advise me what is the best sequence or best route. if possible please advise me that how long I should stay in each park. Great Thanks.

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

With 12 days, I think you've got to cut something off your list, with Yellowstone being the most logical one as it is a long way away from any of your other parks and also requires the most time to see.

The Grand Canyon, 5 Utah National Parks, and Antelope Canyon is 7 things already, each which really deserve at least one full day of your time. Plus, you need 2 days each way to get to/from OKC, and some time to drive between each of the parks. So that's basically 12 days already taken up.

The best sequence would probably be I-40 out to Grand Canyon, then Antelope, Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, and Arches. From there, you could follow I-70 through Colorado towards home, or if you manage to find a little more time, you could head down to Monument Valley or Mesa Verde and make your way back that way.

Of course you could reverse the order, and if you really want to visit Yellowstone, you certainly could with 12 days, but if you do that, you'll have to skip some places in Utah.

3. Default

Great Thanks!
    If I cut the Yellowstone NP off, I may change may plan, and I'd like to explore the best route and sequence from salt city back to Oklahoma city. is any good place I should visit on my way back?

Why are you going all the way to Salt Lake City? That's a long way away from any of the National Parks of Southern Utah, and that big detour would completely eliminate any extra time you might have for any other exploring on the way there or way back.

If you don't do that, as I already mentioned, you'd have Monument Valley as well as the entire state of Colorado, with numerous other National Parks, as well as cities like Denver, that could be included in your path - but again - with 12 days, if you already want to visit 7 places, your time is quite limited.

Yeah with the time you have, Yellowstone should be left for another trip. To visit the park and the adjoining Grand Tetons you really need a minimum of 3 days to do it any kind of justice and if SLC is on your list of places to visit, that'd be a better time to do it. You could possibly make it ti Albuquerque first day and then stop at Petrified forest and Meteor crater on the way to GC. Then through Page AZ (Antelope canyon etc) where you could head to Zion, Bryce, Capital Reef (driving scenic 12) to Arches and Canyonlands. To explore these places a little, rather than just driving through, you will be looking at 9-10 days into your trip to Moab UT. From there you have many options back home, to Mesa Verde NP through Pagosa Springs and Taos Pueblo, or head to the mountain towns of Telluride, Ouray and Silverton driving down the spectacular 'Million dollar Highway' to Durango. Or you could look at US50 to Black canyon, Currecanti Nat Rec area and over Monarch pass.

Take a look at a map, do a little research and when you have a basic plan figured we can help with the finer details and answer any questions.

6. Default

Great Thanks. I will do more home works and get your advice later.