Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Ice cream shops.

Thanks Keith. Most enjoyable read.

Was thinking of you when I was in a lovely Bakery in Dubbo this week just gone. Went in to get bread, but they had that lovely ice cream bar, and since it was mid 40s outside bought a large cone of Rum and Raisin. The tennis was on TV and I sat there for an hour in the air conditioned shop, watching the tennis and thinking of you. (You'd love it!) Walked out without getting the bread. LOL

Lifey

Nice report! So glad you shared it!

Donna

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Thank you Donna. It was fun. Hopefully the next one will be from your land. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lifemagician View Post
    Thanks Keith. Most enjoyable read.

Was thinking of you when I was in a lovely Bakery in Dubbo this week just gone. Went in to get bread, but they had that lovely ice cream bar, and since it was mid 40s outside bought a large cone of Rum and Raisin. The tennis was on TV and I sat there for an hour in the air conditioned shop, watching the tennis and thinking of you. (You'd love it!) Walked out without getting the bread. LOL

Lifey
    hahaha Hope you didn't go hungry without the bread Lifey. Next time we go through Dubbo, I will have to find an excuse to check bakery out. Talking about rum and Raisin, I had double one yesterday. Margaret and I were at Mt Tambourine and I got lost in the one street that is there. Gallery walk. Margaret looks at all the stuff and takes ages. I stumbled across this air conditioned, shady with a view ice cream shop so just had to have a Rum and Raisin one. Just finished when Margaret found me. :) She had this crazy idea she would find me there. lol.
    Keith

5. Default

Loved your trip report. It brought back memories of our South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand cruise trip in Oct. 2016. Dunedin & Akaroa were two of the seven ports we stopped at. We had the same portrait in Akaroa! I had really wanted to see the Moeraki Boulders but we were sticking to cruise excursions since DH didn't want to drive on the wrong side of the road. ;) We almost didn't get to see Milford & Doubtful sound because of a storm that BLEW us from Hobart to New Zealand! The day was rainy and overcast but glad we got to see the Fjords.

Utahtea

That was great that you had an enjoyable trip. We saw others getting there portraits done as well in Akaroa hahaha. Might be silly but it was fun. Boulders were interesting. Perfectly round. Wondered if someone had made them and dumped them there. :) We have only been to Milford sounds and it was rainy and overcast. Was 2009. They told us that it was perfect weather for the sounds as all the water falls would be running. They were and that was great but I would still like to see it on a sunny day. One of my sons has and the photo's were perfect. We are happy you enjoyed our report.

Cheers. Keithg