Hi All - this will be our first tour on the West Coast and any tips and advice would be very valuable. We will have 2 weeks in August (aug 10-24), start and finish in San Francisco, and would like to see as much as possible.
Our preliminary plan is the follwing:
- 2 nights in SF
- Monterey, Carmel, 17-miles-drive, 1 night Pismo Beach
- Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Universal Studios, 3 nights in LA
- Mojave, travel to Las Vegas, 2 nights in Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon, 1 night in Flagstaff
- Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, 1 night at Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon, Zion, 2 nights in Las Vegas
- Travel through Death Valley, 1 night in Fresno
- Yosemite NP, last night in SF
Please suggest if something is not feasible or suggest better alternatives. Thank you for any help!