We are a couple from Italy visiting USA for the first time at the end of January.
We have 11 days to do a Roadtrip from Las Vegas to LA and we were wondering whether the 2 following itinerary were too ambitious:
1) LV arrival , first night around
2) grand canyon trip + night show is LV
3) get a car and drive to death valley + visit + night
4) drive to Sequoia, visit and sleep there
5) drive to SF
6) SF morning + coast in the afternoon
Would it be too much for the distances?
The alternative is not to go to death valley and Sequoia but take a flight on the 3rd day afternoon to SF to have more days on the SF-coast-LA part , but if there is any smart alternative we would like to visit Sequoia anyway.
Thank you so much for your help!