I am planning a road trip next July, from Vegas -> Yosemite -> Lake Tahoe -> Napa -> SF -> LA -> Gran Canyon -> Vegas.
The plan is to do everything in 17 days, lots of sightseeing, no hurry:
- Arrive at Vegas - July 2th
- Vegas to Yosemite (Death Valley, Tioga Pass)
- Yosemite to Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe to Sacramento
- Sacramento to Napa Valley
- Napa Valley to San Francisco
- San Francisco to Los Angeles (Highway 1)
- Los Angeles to Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon to Las Vegas
Dois this itinerary make sense?
I am still planning the stops... Any tips?
What car should I rent? A SUV would be fine?
Any suggestions are welcome! :)