My husband and I are planing a road trip. We are flying into San Francisco on the 1rst of September and leave from there on the 23rd. Our plan so far is:
SF - 3 days
Lake Tahoe - 2 days (should we really go up there?)
Yosemite - 4 days
Death Valley - 2 days
Las Vegas - 3 days
and then up the coast to SF. (where should we stay??? which cities are nice?)
- we are looking for great hikes along this road
- we are not so much into museums
- love to brunch ;-)
- What do you think about this itinery?
- suggestions for the drive / highways?
- is Lake Tahoe worth it? or should we spend more time in Yosemite?
- any tips for place we should see?
- are there maybe other national parks we should visit along this road?
- lodging tips? we realised, that this is quite an expensive area. where can we camp or sleep in our car?
- we do want to have three days spend in a lovely hotel and get pampered. guess thats best done along the coast, right? (it will be our honeymoon...) Do you have any tips?